Shaking the Habitual - Summer sale! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

sth_summer-sale

Hi all -

My summer sale is now on!! Take a look and pick up some bargains until 7th July.

Get 30% off all stacks and bundles!

You can get 30% off of any individual stack or even our (already massively discounted) bundles.

A sweetener for the Stacks bundle is that we now include a great demo project that really showcases how using Source with a number of my additional stacks can work together to create some great things! Read more on that โ€˜Splicedโ€™ project below! By the way I have been getting quite a few updates shipped of late for many of my stacks so be sure to run the updater in Stacks to pick them up!

Discount is applied automatically on applicable items added to the cart.

View stacks

Source projects - BOGOF!

Take a look at our new(ish) interactive project viewer page and for every project that you buy you can get another one completely for free! Simply add multiple project files to the basket for the savings to be applied automatically!

View projects

Spliced project file

As teased above, I have put together a new project file that aims to demonstrate how all of my stacks can work together to create a cohesive, engaging and interactive site. It combines Source / Source Addons with my other stacks (like Palette, Splider 2, Content Filter, Popper, Moreish, FAQ Toggle etc) to create something that is more than the sum of its parts.

I have written a blog post detailing some of Splicedโ€™s key features.

Spliced will be exclusively available with new purchases of my stacks bundle but for a strictly limited time I am making it available as a standalone purchase. After this time the only way to get it will be via a bundle purchase so donโ€™t miss out!

View Spliced

2 Likes