Using Rapidweaver 7 and Stacks 3 (both latest versions), I worked on a new site for myself. I did a lot of tweaking and was surprised at how different some things looked once actually published and viewed in Safari vs. previewed in Rapidweaver.
The site: jeremy.bohn.ca
The main problem is the grid in Safari on my iMac (Useful Grid stack, Stacks4Stacks) it has a large margin to the right that is not present in Preview, nor on my iPhone. It happens when the window is quite wide but goes away if you narrow the window. The stack has dynamic sizing turned on.
The other problem was that the header text turned out a lot larger in Safari on my iMac than it previewed in RW, and then a lot smaller than expected on my iPhone. I’ve already tweaked the sizing to make them better when published but it is jarring to see the difference. I used the HeaderPro stack from Big White Duck.