Sitelok Monthly Subscription

Hi all -

First time poster. I am looking to create a membership site with multiple tiers, one of which is a monthly recurring paid membership. Is the sitelok stack by Joe capable of implementing this type of membership?

Thanks!

Andrew

Sitelok will do exactly what you want. And it’s a fantastic product with fantastic support.

But I want to clarify a few things:

1. You need to purchase Sitelok itself. Go here: https://www.vibralogix.com/sitelokpw/
  2. Sitelok is $40 for the first license (one domain), but $20 for each additional domains. Based on your descripton you’ll only need it for one domain at this point.
  3. You probably need an additional “plugin” to handle monthly purchases. I use Sitelok all the time, but not for purchases of memberships so I don’t know all the details.
  4. Joe Workman makes a great set of stacks. These stacks don’t install Sitelok per se, they make it simpler (for many) to activate Sitelok on various pages of their website. Using the code that Sitelok provides it’s pretty simple to add relevant code to your website without these stacks. But I did purchase Joe’s stack and they do speed up the process for me when I’m implementing Sitelok on a large number of pages (30+ pages). Up to you whether the ease/speed issue is worth the additional investment.

@vibralogix does visit this site at times. I’m putting out a “call” to him. He’'ll correct or refine any errors I made, especially in describing how to implement the “paid membership” portion of your question.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Hi,

Thanks Mathew for your reply which was spot on. For the paid membership part you can use the Paypal and / or Stripe plugins, both of which are free. They support either single payments or recurring subscriptions. I normally recommend having users register first for a free account and then paying to upgrade the membership but you can also have users pay to join directly if needed.

If you have any questions please contact me via the website for the quickest support.

1 Like

(+ Vat) but I’d second that it is worth every penny and the support is excellent

1 Like

Yes, plus VAT depending on where you live. If in US, then no.

2 Likes

Adrian’s support is second to none. I highly recommend Sitelok - you will not go wrong. And, it’s really quite easy to incorporate into a RapidWeaver site. As Mathew said, Joe’s stacks facilitate the process. If you go this route and need help, please let us know - we’re happy to help.

1 Like

Wow you guys are awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.