Split theme title size

the result is that:

So, the Navicon is visible now. Obviously that color I suggested was just to provide something that contrasts with the white of the Navicon - you can make the header color anything you like.

Does this help you to achieve your goal?

can I change the color of the hamburger?? (bye the way, I ate one today ;))

@mufflern

I’m afraid not, well, not within the theme’s exposed style options anyway.

But…

If you are happy making a little modification - and you are comfortable that we can’t support any adverse consequences… then the answer can be upgraded to ‘maybe’. Here is how…

1. Make sure you are working with a duplicated version of the theme, never modify original theme files.
  2. Control click on the duped theme in your theme drawer. Select ‘Show Contents’. FInder opens…
  3. Look in the folder called ‘images’, in there find the file called ‘icon-menu.svg’.
  4. Open that file in a code text editor. Find lines 7, 8 and 9. There is a ‘fill’ value allocated to those vectors. That fill value is a standard hex color code. Enter whatever color you like.
  5. Save the file.
  6. Hit ‘Preview’

Then, if you are anything like me, you will spend the next three hours going backwards and forwards between the file and preview trying to find a color you like :wink:

I should add, that for obvious reasons, yuzoolthemes cannot formally support this modification.

But it works just fine.

3 Likes

thank you very much for this detailed information!! I’ll try it during the weekend and I’ll let you know if it works :slight_smile: thanks so much for this great support!!

@mufflern

You are very welcome. If you hit any issues just pop over to the yuzool support portal here:-
https://www.yuzoolthemes.com/support/

Raise a ticket and we will definitely get you going!

Best of luck.

I tried this:

…rect x=“18” y=“13.3” fill=“FFFF00” width=“20” height=“3”/>
…rect x=“18” y=“20.3” fill=“FFFF00” width=“20” height=“3”/>
…rect x=“18” y=“27.3” fill=“FFFF00” width=“20” height=“3”/>

but it doesn’t work :confused: I hate this hamburger :wink:

Why remove the ‘#’? That is a necessary part of the hex color value.

Learn more about hex color codes here:-
http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp.

Change it to:-

…rect x=“18” y=“13.3” fill="#FFFF00" width=“20” height=“3”/>
…rect x=“18” y=“20.3” fill="#FFFF00" width=“20” height=“3”/>
…rect x=“18” y=“27.3” fill="#FFFF00" width=“20” height=“3”/>

And you should be good to go.

1 Like

WOW!!! you are so fast with your answers :slight_smile:

… x=“18” y=“13.3” fill="#ff3300" width=“20” height=“3”/>
…x=“18” y=“20.3” fill="#ff3300" width=“20” height=“3”/>
…x=“18” y=“27.3” fill="#ff3300" width=“20” height=“3”/>

the hamburger still wants to be invisible!!! I am sorry, I don’t want to go on your nerves!!! I think I did it right…the hamburger is still white…

Okay. Then I’m not quite sure whats gone wrong… does this screenshot help in any way?
This definitely works okay - I’ve just checked:-

You did save the file after editing those values, yes? It also takes a moment or two for the preview in RW to refresh with the change - did you see the page reload after saving?

If you are really stuck come over to the yuzool support page at:-

Raise a ticket and I’ll work with you to get it going :slight_smile: Or just send you a copy of Split (or the .svg) with the red hamburger already configured.

Let me know.

1 Like

your solution looks so easy, but I cannot understand, that it will not work here…I try it now again and let you know…thanks so much…

two screenshot…I did, what you said, but the hamburger is still invisible :frowning:

there should be a button in the program rapidweaver, where you can also change this color!

@mufflern

I’d be happy to look into this further for you.

Please raise a ticket here:

and we’ll take it from there :slight_smile:

PS - You did (a) save the file and (b) refresh/reload the page in your browser, right?

1 Like

d@mn, doesn’t work! if I open the icon-menu.svg with safari browser, I can (only) see the hamburger with the new color - that tells me, that it should work. but inside rapid weaver it’s still invisible, I refreshed, saved everything. nothing. I can not understand, that this doesn’t work? pretty frustrating. so close at the goal …

Hi @mufflern

Does work, buddy. Unless I’m going blind.

I made that one blue - for you - about 30 seconds ago. Visit the site yourself, if you like:
www.mindbolt.co.uk

As a temp measure you could edit the .svg file on your host server file system. Till we figure out whats preventing it from working locally. Just a thought.

Now… if you would like to raise a ticket over at yuzoolthemes I would be D-lighted to work with you to figure out whats going on.

1 Like

A question…

When you alter the ‘icon-menu.svg’ file (inside the Split theme file structure) and save it. Does the project reload/refresh in RW a moment or two later while you are previewing it?

Just curious…

When I change the numbers in the icon-menu.svg, I save it and I open the project in RW again, it opens/reloads the same way as ever. nothing happens. but the only strange thing is, when I open the icon-menu.svg with the safari browser, I see the hamburger with the color I have chosen. Than I open the project in RW, and it is still white. I give up now. Maybe it doesn’t work with RW version 6.4?

Hi @mufflern
The version of RW is unlikely to be the issue, but just to be sure I’ll try it in RW6 ASAP.

What happens when you OPEN the project and are previewing it in RW and only then open, edit and save the .svg file int he theme? The page you are previewing should refresh. It would be good to know that is happening, or not.

if it does… you are editing the right file (in the right theme, and not maybe a duplicate??). If it does not then that would be suspicious and provide an interesting lead into whats happening.

1 Like

nothing happens…when the page is open and I open the svg together in a new window, change the numbers, save it, nothing happens in RW…the page doesn’t refresh…nothing happens… :frowning:

Ok. Can you double check that you are editing the svg file inside the theme which your project is actually using. If you are working with a duplicate of split theme then you need to edit the svg file inside the duplicate.

Let me know. Ta.