Upper left hand 'Split' in Split theme

Can anyone tell me how to I can get a the ‘Split’ in the upper left of the header to show up in the Split theme from Yuzool themes?
I’d like to put my website name there.
Thanks

its a logo image to be dragged into the logo box in “general site settings”. might have to play around with the size, not sure. save the “SPLIT” logo as an image and go from there. hope that helps.

cool. I’ll try that. Thank you

While on the “Split” theme; there are four fixed large headers and an option to leave empty.
But I need or want to change this image to one of my own choice… Is that possible?

Hello, do you know anything about my topic?

yes, er, maybe.
I think you’ll want to try RW Multitool. This has allowed me to change header pictures in the past for other themes I’ve used.
I’m currently trying to do the same in ‘Split’ but can’t seem to locate where the theme is on my laptop. It’s not with the other ones so kind of weird but I’m in communicado with the theme developer on that.
Lemme know if you (or anyone else!) locates the location of this theme.

If you want to modify the theme, you may want to create a copy of the Split theme first. The theme is part of the RapidWeaver application and located at:
/Applications/RapidWeaver 6.app/Contents/Resources/Themes/New Themes
It’s not wise to fiddle around with those files. The next update of RW also will undo all changes.
The copy is made in RapidWeaver by right-clicking the theme in the theme-browser, then choosing Duplicate Theme and giving it a proper name (the default addition of Copy will probably be fine)
The copy is located where all non build-in themes are located:
/Users/YourUsername/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/Themes/

You should realise that if the build-in themes get updated, changes of course will not be present in your copy.

The Split theme has been discussed in several topics on the old forum. You may want to take a peek there:
http://forums.realmacsoftware.com
The forum is closed, but still is a great resource.
Update: the old forum is gone. :astonished:

Awesome, Macmenno! That helps me out a bunch.
Thank you

I followed your advice (duplicated theme, gave it a new name) but since upgrading to 6.3.1 I cannot find the new theme anywhere.
I’m not finding it in /Users/YourUsername/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/Themes/
or
/Applications/RapidWeaver 6.app/Contents/Resources/Themes/New Themes
or
/Users/YourUsername/Library/Application Support/ Rapidweaver/ Themes
Any idea where the duplicated theme went too?

Nothing has changed concerning the whereabouts of the themes, so I will try to visualize it with some partial screenshots. I am using RW version 6.3.2 GM (build 15040). The built-in themes are still at the same location:
(I am using a Dutch version of Mac OSX, so some names are different e.g. programma’s = applications)

I created a copy and the copy immediately appeared at the location I described before:

Again some words are in Dutch. Gebruikers = Users, mjs = my own username (replace that with yours) and Bibliotheek = Library.

After creating a copy, the copied theme also shows up in the theme browser:

Right-clicking (control-clicking) on the copied theme shows the next menu:

By clicking on Show Contents, a Finder window will show the contents of the copied theme and you can modify the elements you want to:

Note that this does not work with the original built-in theme:

RapidWeaver only allows you to make a copy or show the styles. That prevents you from messing up the original theme.

I hope this clears up some things.

Menno.