Dear gurus! Firstly, forgive my English.
I just can not configure the Embed stack. I’m trying to create a website with lots of pictures (these are illustrations of children’s books that I was preparing for printing) and they are quite large. Here is the sequence of my actions.
- In the RW project (3.5.2), I create a new Stacks page.
- In the specified field, I put the Embed stack.
- In the Transmit program, I create the Assets folder and load several files into it.
- I set permissions on the folder - 755, on files - 644.
- In the Embed stack settings, I select “Images From A Directory” and specify the path to the folder that Transmit gave me “ftp: //XXX.XX.XXX.XX//portfolio.scansione.ru/www/assets”
- I select the png format and try to publish it all.
- Here is the answer of the published site “Directory” ftp: //XXX.XX.XXX.XX//portfolio.scansione.ru/www/assets’ not found! "
- Tell me, please, how the path to the repository should look. And maybe I’m still doing something wrong. Correct me, please.
- With sincere respect!