Stack not disappearing when it's supposed to

(Peter Vogel) #1

I am using Foundation for my project, and for the Desktop setting, I am using Foundation 3 Columns with a slider in the 3rd column. For the Tablet setting, I changed it to Foundation 2 Columns and I deleted the slider from that setup. When I view the page on a tablet, vertically it is correct, however, when I turn it horizontally, the slider shows up and overlaps the second column. In the Desktop setting, I have hidden the slider stack for Tablet. Why does it show up horizontally on a Tablet and what can I do to correct it?

(Joe Workman) #2

screenshot your settings… I think that I know the answer but I want to make sure that I understand the problem first.

(Peter Vogel) #3

I am not exactly sure which settings you want, but here they are for the 3 Column Stack and for the 2 Column Stack.

(Joe Workman) #4

You are not showing your Mobile sizing setup. However, your tablet sizing ti set to be full width (12), not 50% (6)

(Joe Workman) #5

I think I see what you are trying to do now. A better way to do this is to place the 3rd column content inside of a Visibility stack and hide it on Tablet.

(Peter Vogel) #6

I used your Visibility stack and that seemed to do the trick.

Many thanks Joe!