Stack not disappearing when it's supposed to

I am using Foundation for my project, and for the Desktop setting, I am using Foundation 3 Columns with a slider in the 3rd column. For the Tablet setting, I changed it to Foundation 2 Columns and I deleted the slider from that setup. When I view the page on a tablet, vertically it is correct, however, when I turn it horizontally, the slider shows up and overlaps the second column. In the Desktop setting, I have hidden the slider stack for Tablet. Why does it show up horizontally on a Tablet and what can I do to correct it?

screenshot your settings… I think that I know the answer but I want to make sure that I understand the problem first.

I am not exactly sure which settings you want, but here they are for the 3 Column Stack and for the 2 Column Stack.

You are not showing your Mobile sizing setup. However, your tablet sizing ti set to be full width (12), not 50% (6)

I think I see what you are trying to do now. A better way to do this is to place the 3rd column content inside of a Visibility stack and hide it on Tablet.

I used your Visibility stack and that seemed to do the trick.

Many thanks Joe!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.