Stack to pull a panel in from the side

Good day.

I’m hoping someone may have a suggestion for a stack.

I’m looking for something that is basically like the @yabdab stack called KickSnap. It adds an icon on the edge of a website and when clicked, will open up with a contact form.

However, I’m looking for one that will allow me to put anything in the panel and not just a contact form.

The other option I saw was from DeFliGra - SidePanelCSS Stack. That would work except it doesn’t add an icon to the edge of the website. Instead it adds a link in the page itself.

My next option is to look through all the Stacks listed on the Community site and see what I can find.

I just figured I might be able to save myself some time if I asked here and someone already knew what I should look for.

Thank you,
Paul “sykomac”

Joe has a stack called Glider that allows you to put anything in the side container.

Per the others, Glider is fantastic. Very flexible. I originally bought it for $4.95 but the price is now $19.95. Yikes.

… but that’s the downside. It really is very good and I use it on every website I develop. It plays nicely with other stacks. For example with long web pages I use Will Woodgate’s Jump stack to create an auto table of contents for easy navigation. I simply put the table of contents into the Glider stack and I have a hidden but convenient way for folks to navigate lots of content. Really that’s only one example. Your imagination is the limit.

Like SidePanelCSS you can also choose to open a glider panel by a link on the page (rather than a tab on the side).

Cool. Thanks for the advice guys.

I’ll check it out. I already have quite a few of Joe’s stacks, so I may as well add another one to the arsenal.

I’ve been looking for more animation options for my Freestack sites lately, have just noticed this one which would probably work for you: https://www.yuzoolthemes.com/themes/animated/ it’s a few quid.