I have a site that I use for testing before making changes on final projects and I am seeing some strange behaviour.
At one point I used a theme called Summer but switched to Foundation as my default theme inside RW preferences the best part of a year ago. The pages are all Foundation and include Foundation site styles but over the last couple of days I have noticed some strange behaviour on the pages with elements that looked like Summer, so I just took a look at the Master Style inside RW Settings and it’s fixed on Summer with a big red warning has appeared telling me the Foundation theme has not been applied.
I am using RW 6.3.7 and the default theme is definitely Foundation. Each project page is also fixed on Foundation but for some reason RW thinks it is Summer.