Sub menus not working

I had them working one but not sure why the pull down menus are not showing now. Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.49.46 AM Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.49.29 AM

I just changes theme from foundation to foundry and the submenus worked but a new issue. when I click on a navigation item the submenus stay open. Thank you

Since you’ve run into this problem multiple times now and has caused you headaches you might look at making Foundry your default theme. Right click on the Foundry theme in the theme selection area and choose “Make Default” from the popup menu.

You’ve got to let us know what navigation stack you’re using. Also, when you post questions and you’re having trouble with something like this, it is best to give a URL to the live page, at a minimum, so people can see the page and the code.

If you’re using the standard Navigation Bar stack, there’s a setting in the stack for this, here, which is covered in the Documentation page for the Navigation Bar stack:

CleanShot 2021-05-20 at 13.28.09

Again though, I can only guess at the stack you’re using since you didn’t specify or give us a link to the page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.