Text wrapping and Foundation image stack

stacks
images
foundation.

(Rico IJntema) #1

I’m looking for a way to get text wrapping around an image in the Foundation framework.

Currently I have a 2 column stack with an image and a paragraph stack. When I set the image to Float, the text floats over the image instead of around.

The image below shows the 2 column foundation stack, the text directly below is the effect I’m trying to achieve. This is done with a standard rapid weaver text block and an image dropped into this text block.

Can this be done with the foundation stacks?

(NeilUK) #2

I always use Paragraph Pro from Big White Duck to achieve that effect.

(Rico IJntema) #3

Thanks NeilUK. I works indeed! Now I understand how this is done, I can apply it to the foundation stacks as well :slight_smile: It’s done in the exact same way as with Paragraph Pro:

Get a 1 column stack, drop in an image stack and a paragraph stack. Set the Image stack Layout -> Fill Mode -> Float. It automaticly places the image on the left-side of the text.

How do you get the image to align to the right side of the text?

(NeilUK) #4

You don’t need an image stack. Paragraph Pro has its own floating image child stack. In the Paragraph Pro stack you should see a blue circle with a + in it. Click that and select “floating image”. You can control the alignment within the stack itself.