Theme Updating issues

I’m using Rapidweaver Version 7.5.5 (18814), and High Sierra 10.13.2, with my add ons located in dropbox, so I can work between an iMac and a MacBook Pro.

With newer themes I understand the behaviour is that a theme update will over-right the existing version of the theme BUT leave any copies of that theme that have been created by right-clicking on the theme icon and then selecting duplicate.

The problem I’m having is that updating a theme is over-righting the original theme AND all the duplicate copies I’ve previously made, so for existing projects I loose the specific theme copy for the project, along with all the theme styles.

So far I’ve tried the following:
Rebooting my Mac.
I’ve tried both double clicking the theme, and dragging the them onto the RW dock icon to install.
Disk repair using utilities
I’ve tried installing on my iMac and on my Macbook.

I’ve also notice that with some themes (Endeavor and Antidote so far) that when I duplicate them I get one one duplicate with the expected ‘copy’ appended to the them name, and a duplicate of the the original theme name:

endeavor

When I then delete the ‘copy’ theme the ‘ghost’ original theme disappears as well.

Just wondered if anybody else had experienced anything similar, and if so how they resolved it.

Many thanks
Regards

Mark

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.