Trying to add a Blocs App page to RapidWeaver

This is a bit of a Frankenstein challenge. I am trying to add a page developed in the separate app Blocs to my RW site. I am using an HTML Code plugin page. Apply Theme has been deflected from the HTML edit options. Blocs is not the same as the RW plugin Blocks.

Here is my HTML taken directly from RW’s view source option. I get multiple failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request) and then it provides http://www.mycompany.com/code/%resource… that directly matches the references under my header. I had to add %resource() to my HTML once I ported the HTML to RW. I thought that would be sufficient. Any ideas?

This is my header minus the html and head tags…otherwise it would not show up in the message.

<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="keywords" content="">
<meta name="description" content="">
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/png" href="%resource(favicon.png)" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, user-scalable=0">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="%resource(/css/bootstrap.css)%">
<link rel="stylesheet" id="ppstyle" type="text/css" href="%resource(blocstyle.css)%">
<link rel='stylesheet' href="%resource(css/animate.css)%" /><link rel='stylesheet' href="%resource(css/font-awesome.min.css)%")>
<script src="%resource(js/jquery-2.1.0.min.js)%"></script>
<script src="%resource(js/bootstrap.js)%"></script>
<script src="%resource(js/blocs.js)%"></script>

Hi @i2insights, looks like your closing % on your shortcut icon resource might be the issue?

Check to make sure all resources are enclosed in %, does that help?

Brad

1 Like

@Turtle LOL I left the ending % off the favicon reference. I fixed it and now the page behaves exactly as designed in Blocs. Favicons must be bad medicine.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Glad it was an easy one lol

Brad