Tumult Hype animation using macro resources link

This is the official link to his instructions with a rapidweaver sample project using the macro resource way:

I have tried to follow this guys instructions and are not able to make my animation work.

So than I tried another method that was in this forum:

posted on a sceenshot by JohnJ (please scroll down to his response and Dropplr screenshot)

The Steps that I do are exporting the Hype Animation as an html folder, than I just drag and drop the *.hyperesources folder into the RapidWeaver resources folder. (I do not include the html folder so I do not drag and drop that into Rapidweaver. Than I change the html code to point to the resources folder than to the hypeanimation resources folder. (this screenshot is of the resources folder):

This is what I wrote for the html file (if I could include my rapidweaver project and share it I will if I knew how to):

<div id="interactiveanimation_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden;" aria-live="polite">
	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="resources/interactiveanimation.hyperesources/interactiveanimation_hype_generated_script.js"></script>
</div>

**by any chance is there is a stack that streamlines this process?

Please help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.