I’m about to start building a new website in Rapidweaver 6 using Nick Cates’ Writer template - https://nickcatesdesign.com/preview/rapidweaver/writer/
I’m working with an SEO specialist who wants some clarity on what we can achieve in Rapidweaver, I’ve not really paid very good attention to SEO in previous sites, but want to get this one right/better! She has asked me many questions, some of which I have been able to answer, but the ones below I’d like some help/expertise from the Rapidweaver Community please:
- Good internal link structure/hierachy with optimised anchor text through navigation.
- Activate breadcrumbs if possible
- Customisable H1 tag, so with automated page title switched off
- Image files are re-sized prior to upload, file names contain keywords, all images have optimised descriptions
- Create external style sheets and unblock any blocked resources in robots.txt
- Add xml sitemap which auto-generates when content updated - add ‘no follow’ to blog category pages and tag pages
- Test site through Google mobile-friendly Test tool prior to going live to ensure you haven’t added any plugins which are draining resources.
Then I’m just wondering how a schema markup works in Rapidweaver? Does Rapidweaver strip it out or not? Wondering how others have got on applying it to their sites?
Thanks a lot one and all, always really appreciate your support when I need it!!