Upgrade from RW 6 to 8 - Need to buy Stacks Again?

Hi
I am finally upgrading from 6 to 8, and need to reinstall all of the plug ins I previously purchased, including Stacks. I no longer have (or just can’t find) any of my serial number information for the original purchase. Where would I find that so I can use Stacks in 8? I did download 4.1.4 for 8 but of course it needs a key to activate. Can I use my Stacks from RW 6 somehow? If if that is not possible, somehow get an upgrade price instead of purchasing new price?
Thank you all.

I could be I no longer need them with what the the RW 8 upgrade can do, but I will also have to migrate over Plus Kit, Doobox You Tube Pop, Stacks 4 Stacks Toggle and Top Box if anyone has solutions for those while I am here.

You can get your Stacks3 serial number here if you know the email address you used to purchase it. To upgrade from Stacks3 to Stacks4, there is an upgrade price of $34.95.

You would then need to make sure you get the latest versions of any plugins and stacks that you need.

1 Like

Thank you. I used the serial number tool up and it did not work, so I sent an inquiry and will await a reply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.