Thanks for your time.
I think we need a place to rate developers support. In most cases, there is no refund options, and it does´t exist a perfect software. Customers support is as important as the piece of software itself.
Here is some point I would like to have information before purchase (all developers together and not each in its own website).
- How long does an answer takes? 2 days, 3, 4… a week? Mon to Frid, 9h-17h
- Is software documentation enough and clear? (Manual, tutorials,
- Does Version history and bugs solved list exist? (Don´t want to waste time with already known bugs.)
- Do they offers a Demo versions for testing?
- Does Refund options exist?
I don´t know how to put data, kind of a chart or whatever, in order to see it quickly but I do believe we need it. So if you consider it will be useful, please give your opinion about which features vote and how to present the results.
Some fields are objectively measurable as the time it takes to answer or refunds or demo versions.