Vertical Menu Theme

Hello all,

I am currently using the Wilderness theme which I love, however I am looking for another theme that has a vertical menu. I would like one that has a hover. what I mean is if the tab has sub pages, and you hover over the main page the sub pages will be shown, or even a multi tab where it is like a pop up type of thing.

Unfortunately when you look in the RW store under themes they don’t have that category, which I thing would be great if they did it would make looking easier for those of us who like the Vertical menu’s.

You’re right. It would be good to know that.

There are many themes with this feature. I can not test all, I have more than 200 themes :wink:
… and responsiv
Uprising
Reason (Pro)
Prelude
Phenom
Ocean
MultiRegen
Longitude
Foundation
Capture
CA Sphere
CA Nym
CA Eon
Flood
HV-Stripped

1 Like

Take a look at the Storm and Tornado designs. These both offer a vertical navigation menu, with sub pages that fly-out horizontally.

You want the main menu vertically, I realize.
I thought that you want the submenu vertically :wink:
Thanks Wills @willwoods answer I realize my fallacy.

I really liked the infinite-R theme so I picked it up. I will be playing with it tonight and over the next week. If it goes well on my personal site, I will incorporate it into my fly fishing site.

1 Like

Thanks, Gary. I’ll send an update soon with right arrows in the menu-items with a sublevel for clear navigation through your website.
Henk

i love henk’s themes and being able to demo them is amazing … i can show people their options so they can pick them… henk is the best to work with too

i was going to suggest notepad … i’m actually looking to update my theme (notepad) but can’t pick one…

Thanks for your nice comments, laqu.
I’ve made an update of Notepad. When you haven’t received it, please send me your email address and I’ll send you a new download link.
Henk