Vertical Menu Theme

(gary pullings) #1

Hello all,

I am currently using the Wilderness theme which I love, however I am looking for another theme that has a vertical menu. I would like one that has a hover. what I mean is if the tab has sub pages, and you hover over the main page the sub pages will be shown, or even a multi tab where it is like a pop up type of thing.

Unfortunately when you look in the RW store under themes they don’t have that category, which I thing would be great if they did it would make looking easier for those of us who like the Vertical menu’s.

(Oscar Schmid) #2

You’re right. It would be good to know that.

There are many themes with this feature. I can not test all, I have more than 200 themes :wink:
… and responsiv
Uprising
Reason (Pro)
Prelude
Phenom
Ocean
MultiRegen
Longitude
Foundation
Capture
CA Sphere
CA Nym
CA Eon
Flood
HV-Stripped

(Will Woodgate) #3

Take a look at the Storm and Tornado designs. These both offer a vertical navigation menu, with sub pages that fly-out horizontally.

(Oscar Schmid) #4

You want the main menu vertically, I realize.
I thought that you want the submenu vertically :wink:
Thanks Wills @willwoods answer I realize my fallacy.

(gary pullings) #6

I really liked the infinite-R theme so I picked it up. I will be playing with it tonight and over the next week. If it goes well on my personal site, I will incorporate it into my fly fishing site.

(Henk Vrieselaar) #7

Thanks, Gary. I’ll send an update soon with right arrows in the menu-items with a sublevel for clear navigation through your website.
Henk

(Laura-Ann Quinones) #8

i love henk’s themes and being able to demo them is amazing … i can show people their options so they can pick them… henk is the best to work with too

i was going to suggest notepad … i’m actually looking to update my theme (notepad) but can’t pick one…

(Henk Vrieselaar) #9

Thanks for your nice comments, laqu.
I’ve made an update of Notepad. When you haven’t received it, please send me your email address and I’ll send you a new download link.
Henk