We are leaving the RapidWeaver community…

Thank you Henk for those wonderful themes that took my websites to where they had never been before. And your kind and prompt attention when I needed your help.

My best wishes for your future endeavours.

Richard

2 Likes

Henk is probably the developer I’ve bought the most themes from over the last few years in fact I’d always check his website first if I needed a new theme. The only time I ever had a problem he was quick to reply and the issue was solved. He will be missed.

On a positive note I’m glad Will Woodgate has taken over the themes always found him reliable and helpful.

3 Likes

Thank you for all of your outstanding contributions to the community via add-ons and tutorials!

Don’t be afraid to say hi here and then! :wink:

Will is an awesome developer, so I know your stuff will be taken care of with no hiccup. Think @willwood is in cohorts with Google with all of these acquisitions :smiley:

2 Likes

Henk, for almost 10 years you have been my first choice when buying new RW themes. Not just because of their excellent design and functionality but (more importantly) your 1st class customer support. You will be really missed.

Beste wensen voor de toekomst!

3 Likes

Sorry that you’re leaving, Henk and Joost. I love the themes and addons the two of you have made. When I first crossed over to Mac OS after years and years working on Windows and Linux platforms, I also started looking into RapidWeaver. After weighing the pros and cons, it was the demos for your themes, Henk, that tipped the scales for me. I remember thinking, “Wow! If I can make a website look and work like that, then I’m sold.” Thank you, Henk. Joost, I have some of your addons–glad to know Will Woodgate will continue support.
All the best to both of you.

Thanks all for your very nice and moving comments!. We really appreciate thsi very much!
We wish you all the best in the future, keep on going to make beautiful websites and developing addons!
Again thank you for all your support over the years.
We wish you all the best.
Joost
Henk

9 Likes

@henkvrieselaar thank you so much for all of your wonderful designs, I have used several over the years and found them to be very creative and imaginative and I’ve loved using them. Nothing stays the same though does it? So good luck for the future and may you be blessed with good fortune and happiness in everything that you do xx.

Henk & Joost, sad to see you go… brilliant themes, stacks, fast support and responsive to suggestions. I wish you well in your new venture. Happy to see Will is taking over and like you said Henk “I cannot think of a better person to take on this responsibility.”

Very sad to learn that you’re leaving. I have used your excellent themes for many years, and have always received very good and quick help from Henk whenever I’ve needed it.

All the best
Thomas in London

Thanks for all your excellent products, Henk. I’m sorry to see you go.

Chris

Henk –

As I’m just getting back into the Rapidweaver community (as a rank amateur, too) I’ve been looking at your designs. More than that, I consistently read of your great support. Thanks for being a caring person.

Best of luck in your future endeavors. May you find the kind of support you’ve given
others here. Good health, prosperity, joy and peace to you.

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for your designs and all the help you gave me about my silly questions and problems. Like we say down here: ADIOS AMIGO, from Sunny Puerto Rico.

Too bad… Have been using XXL and Joost stacks for years. More than five stars support and communication. The kind of persons you’d like to invite to the restaurant once.

2 Likes

Henk I’m sorry for that, all the best for the future!

Henk and Joost,
Thank you for all your contributions to the RapidWeaver community. I have enjoyed your work for years. You have been the consummate professional!
Thanks and best of luck.
Linda

I have real gratitude for your marvelous work and help. Indeed your work was what led me to settle on Rapidweaver as my site building tool. But I understand the need to move on. (*I’m retired, it’s great! ) I wish you every happiness in your next chapter.

When in need of a new RW theme I have always ended up with choosing one of yours because of the nice designs combined with sufficient options and good flexibility. And when I wanted to do something that wasn’t possible out of the box you have ALWAYS been helpful coming up with a solution.

You will be missed!

Somewhat late as I thought I’d posted a while back but obviously not!, Anyway I’d like to add my heartfelt thanks to Henk who has been a complete Rapidweaver superstar. My first ever sites used his themes and whilst my portfolio has used a wide variety since, His work has always been well and truly in the mix. His support has been fantastic and he will be sorely missed around here. Likewise, Tsooj has been great to have around - thank you Joost. Very best wishes in whatever you are doing.

1 Like

You did some good stuff! Thanks for that, and well, I’m not surprised tbh.