Webdeersign above and beyond

Just like to say a BIG thank you to Gary at Webdeersign for his help when I had some formatting problems, due to my lack of knowledge with his P23 template. Stunning support and help, that went above and beyond.

Cheers Jon

4 Likes

His products look great. Your post made me go the site. It would be an easier site to use if the products were classified by what they are for. I was overwhelmed by all the products. Naming with a number makes it difficult to find what I am looking for. Retail is what interests me…

Jonline, thank you for sharing your experience. I bookmarked the site because of it.

No problem John :+1:
Gary has some great products, but its knowing its backed up with good support that makes all the difference

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have several of webdeersign’s projects and love them. In my experience they are well designed and well put together. Glad to hear their support offered a positive experience as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.