What do I need to set up an auction page?

My daughter is afflicted with CP and we are trying to raise funds to get her a special needs dog. She is set up on gofundme. Her art teacher has generously donated some of his artwork to auction off to help her reach her goal. I have the task of setting up a site to do the auction online.
This is new territory for me so I was hoping that I could get some direction to what would be the best approach. The site will be from scratch. I do not know if I can link to her gofundme page, but it would be nice to just post the progress of the bidding. It was also suggested to offer a t-shirt with a design made by my daughter for a certain level of donation.
Defiantly two things that I have never attempted on a website, but for my daughter, I will try anything and everything. I thought that by posting this within this forum that someone would be able to give me advise on the best tools to get me started.

The easiest way is to just find or buy a script.
here is one: https://www.phpjabbers.com/php-auction-script/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.