What Sort of Web Apps/Stacks Would You Like To See?

Hi Gary,
I have been using RW periodically since version 3, only as a drag and drop user, as opposed to a user with knowledge of CSS, HTML, PHP and other acronyms I know of, without knowing really what they are,what they do, or how to work with them, so a stack to serve these purposes would be easier than learning code.

Here is my wish list for useful stacks:

1A. SCROLLING TEXT and IMAGES - (also inside of an image container)
I’m looking for a stack that can display scrolling text and images, similar to how movie credits scroll at the end of a film?
I have a previous (and more detailed) RW forum request of this located at this link:

As someone who’s site visitors are mainly film professionals, I’d love to display my extensive client list in this manner. There were suggestions using code, but I’d rather use a stack for this.

1B. SCROLLING IMAGES inside of an IMAGE CONTAINER
I also want to separately display client logos inside of an ‘image container’ or stack. A specific example is if I were to have four ‘containers’ on a ‘Clients and Credits’ page, consisting of:
A- A standard Stack ‘container/stack’ that would have scrolling text listing clients in a simple framed stack.
B- A photo image of a movie theater screen (with small silhouetted audience heads) displaying studio logos scrolling on the theater screen.
C- A photo image ‘container/stack’ of a TV set, displaying TV network clients, as well as product logos from commercial clients, McDonalds, Apple, etc., scrolling on the TV screen.
D- An image ‘container/stack’ of a live theater stage, displaying images and PR materials (posters, logos, stills, etc.) of plays, musicals, concerts, etc. scrolling on the stage.

2A. AUTO-PLAYING VIDEO BACKGROUND THAT WORKS ON PORTABLE DEVICES
I see a few header and background video players that auto play on a computer, though only a static JPEG image appears on my iPad and iPhone. Is there a way to have a video auto-play on portable devices?

2B. PARALLAX FEATURES THAT WORKS ON PORTABLE DEVICES
Similar to the above question, I love using the parallax effect on websites. I’ve seen the effect used on my iPad and iPhone, though none of the websites were created with RW. Is there a method of having it work on portable devices?

Thank you for reaching out to the RW community seeking our requests.