What was that stack called!

(David Rolfe) #1

I have used a stack that allowed me lay a grid on an image and then make each section a link. I cannot remember what it was called. Any ideas?

(Robert Ziebol ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ) #2

Do you have a URL where this stack is functioning on a live website?? We can check the code and probably figure it out.

(David Rolfe) #3

No, that site is long gone. D

(Robert Ziebol ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ) #4

The only one I can think of that might be like that is Image Mapper by Stacks 4 Stacks, but I have never used it so not sure.


(Rob Beattie) #5

You might still be able to find it using the Internet Wayback Machine website.


(LJ) #6

โ€˜Pointsโ€™ stack by Joe Workman does something like this but not sure about the grid bit.

(David Rolfe) #7

Thank you! Both suggestions are just what I was looking for. David.

(system) #8

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.