Where do I translate words "Archives and Categories" in RW Blog and how do I add Gallery in Blog post

(Maks Zbogar) #1

Hello. I am a new user of Rapidweaver and I am facing basic issues right now. I use Rapidweaver 7 and I would like to translate words “Archives:” and “Categories:” which seem to be baked into Rapidweaver’s Blog plugin. Please see attached screenshot at the bottom…

And another question is, how do I add simple picture gallery to a new post?

(Maks Zbogar) #2

Ok. It looks like all themes from author: “Weaver themes” use this custom naming for Archives: and Categories:… Themes from “Realmac software” don’t contain those titles anyway, which is on the other hand also not so good :frowning:

Are you all just english speaking users here? Did anybody had this issue before and was able to fix it by translating theme files somehow?

(Michael M.) #3

You can try this custom CSS:

#blog-categories::before {
content: "Your Category Name:";
}

#blog-archives::before {
content: "Your Archive Name:";
}

It’s not always working, but you can try

(Maks Zbogar) #4

Thank you. I will try that and let you know if it works.

(Maks Zbogar) #5

Hi, this CSS adds string before categories or archives… and it doesn’t translate them in WeaverThemeses themes. It looks like titles are baked in theme, so I decided to change theme to Elixir Graphics theme and then use your css. After I remade your css to suit my needs, I came up with this css:

#blog-categories::before {
content: "Categories \00000a \00a0 ";
white-space: pre;
display: block;
font-size: x-large;
}

#blog-archives::before {
content: "Archives \00000a \00a0 ";
}

#blog-rss-feeds::before {
content: "RSS Feeds \00000a \00a0 ";
}

I am posting this in case someone else might find it useful.
Thank you apfelpuree!

(Michael M.) #6

There are some themes the custom CSS will not work. But I do not know why