WP-Blog Broken by Relative Link Change

I’m looking for help from the brilliant hive mind for something that is no longer in active development. I have been using Nilrog’s now discontinued WP-Blog for many many years and recently, I had some issues with RapidCart Pro 4. Their solution was to change the RW8 setting File Links Are: Relative to Website Address to Relative to Page.

This fixed my store, but broke the stylings for individual blogs posts within the RW blog. Https://pacificwavejiujitsu.com/blog/

If you click on a link you’ll note the page displays crazy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS. There’s also a chance that this occurred when I swapped to SSL earlier this year but I just didn’t notice. The settings in WP appear to be fine.

What if you were to create 2 projects and isolate the WP-Blog plugin in one project with the relative to web address setting set?

2 Likes

You are a bloody genius.

Now I just have to figure out how to import in a proper navigation bar, since that’s been pooched by isolating the page. But I think I should be able to do that with import plus and either foundry/foundation magic and mega menu or something…

Offsite pages that link to the relevant page URLs?

1 Like

Such a simple solution. Brilliant.

I am a fan of simple. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.