Yuzool Landing Countdown

Hi peeps.
I use the Landing Countdown Stack from Yuzool to display how long until a training course starts, but could do with taking off the hours, minutes & seconds. So that it only displays the days.
I’ve dug through the CSS and JS and can’t see what CSS I need to add to RW to create a display: none CSS script.
Could anyone shed some light at all?
Thanks
Richard

What d’ya reckon @yuzool would it be easy for me to customise it?
Richard

Try this CSS.
To get to just a strip:

ul.countdown {
    display: none;
}

to leave the big (orange on the demo) block:

.countdown li span {
    display: none;
}
2 Likes

Yuzool has also theme + stack called Launch that could do same with a countdown and enable email setting.

http://demo.yuzoolthemes.com/launch2/

edit: looks like you found answer already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Doug
I’m actually looking for the spans for the hours, minutes and seconds.
I can’t see them with developer tools because it updates each second and hides the spans.
Any idea how I can find them? I’ve tried digging through the source code of the stack itself but it’s over my head!

Richard

I can see them fine in developer tools( both Chrome and Firefox) on the demo page.

Try this:

.countdown li:nth-child(2) {
    display: none!important;
}
.countdown li:nth-child(3) {
}
.countdown li:nth-child(4) {
}
4 Likes

Perfect!
Doug, you are a star and I thank you enormously.
Richard

2 Likes

All I need to do now is figure out how to have multiple instances on one page.
@yuzool Is that possible at all?

The countdown Stack @richardnicholls can only have 1 instance on the page at the moment I’m afraid :frowning: So the only really way at the moment to do that would be using iFrames…not ideal but it would work

Or you’ll need to have a single page per course at the moment

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.