Yuzool Navigation Stack: Content doesn't start below Nav bar when fixed

Yuzool introduced a new option for the Nav Stack to ‘Start Content Below Navigation’ and this works fine with a scrolling menu. However, if I select a Fixed Menu, the Start Content Below option has no effect.

Is this normal? If so can it be made to work?

There seems to be a conflict with some themes. An easy work around is to just add padding of about 60px to the bottom of the nav stack.

1 Like

Yes I’m aware, but adding the padding whilst leaving the option on seems to possibly be causing the page to load further down than it should. This is very much a theory as I’m seeing the problem in Safari - it could well be something completely different.

Oh, I see. I don’t use “pre-packaged themes” - just either Foundation or the “Void” theme ( a “blank” theme) with Stacks - and in those I just use padding ( or a “spacer stack”) and turn the “Start Content Below Navigation” off.

1 Like

I also normally use Foundation - certainly for this project. However, if the option to start content below navigation is there, it ought to work! For me it only works with a standard nav bar, not a fixed one. All I want to know is whether this is normal or a bug for this stack. I haven’t read anywhere it only works for non-static nav bar.

Any links @manofdogz ?

Can’t show on dev site at present as doing other things. However I can email you a screen movie (13MB) of the issue if that helps?

Essentially, as soon as I select ‘Fixed menu’ the option to '‘Start Content below Navigation’ becomes ineffective.

The movie shows this in a test Foundation project using only Header Pro and Paragraph Pro stacks for content.

Just sent you a message on this forum, you can reply with a link to the video there.

It’s much easier to see with code examples but will give it a try. If you add margin/padding to the first Stack below the menu though, it will fix this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.