Formloom 4 and RW 8.7 Warning

It has been brought to my attention that exporting Formloom 4 pages is not possible using the new RapidWeaver 8.7.

I tested this and it is true :frowning:

I am not sure what was changed in the new version, but I am not going to be able to fix this in the foreseeable future. Just trying to be honest and transparent. If you want to use Formloom 4, then I recommend NOT upgrading to RapidWeaver 8.7.

If it is an easy fix, then I will do my best to issue an update as soon as I can. With the constantly changing RW API landscape lately, it is becoming more and more difficult to keep the plugin current.

Feel free to subscribe to this thread for updates.

4 Likes

@yabdab

Using RW 8.7 on Mojave I am able to export FL 4 pages.

Not sure if that helps.

Paul

1 Like

@sykomac that does help.Thanks!

If anyone else is not having an issue, then please reply here your experience.

I’m on formloom 4, stacks 4.1b25, RW 8.7 and Big Sur. I have two websites running with multiple formloom pages and all exported and uploaded ok since the patches.

1 Like

I am fully updated…all works well.

RW 8.7, Stacks 4.1.0. High Sierra. No issue.

1 Like

RW 8.7, Stacks 4.1.0, Catalina: no issues (FormLoom 4 using FormLoom Helper 1.0.4)

@dripple are you able to select the actual Formloom page and export it?

@yabdab

• I quickly create fresh project, added a FormLoom page, selected a theme and successfully exported the project to my desktop.

• Added a form to existing website, published it successfully (however, the captcha was a bit off and covered the input field

1 Like

@yabdab

No issues here also.
Everything up to date, I’m on Hight Sierra (Yet).

Best

1 Like

I was also able to successfully publish a Formloom page and it seems to be working fine. I did have problems with the same page in preview mode where it would throw some sort of error. But other than that the page exported fine!

1 Like

Using RW 8.7 on Mojave I am able to export FL 4 pages.

Not sure if that helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.