RapidWeaver 6.3.6 now available

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback during the 6.3.6 beta. We’re excited to let you know that RapidWeaver 6.3.6 is now available:

Cheers!

—Nik

3 Likes

4 Likes

6.3.5 was a total fail on my 2015 MBP running El Capitan 10.11.1. It would try and load over 400 files when I had only changed about 24 files, so I reverted to 6.3.4.

Yesterday I downloaded 6.3.6 and guess what. Yep same miserable failure. Instead of the 29 file changes I made in my daily blog, it tried to upload all 484 files. Again.

That’s two strikes RealMac. It is back to my old reliable 6.3.4. Again.

The fix for the re-publishing requires that you re-publish the site once (so that RapidWeaver can generate the data used to determine if, in future, a page has changed). If, after that, you’re still having issues, please let me know!

—Nik

OK, will try that tomorrow morning during my daily upload and once the total site is reloaded, I will change one file and let you know how it turns out. I did not know that, so thanks for the heads up.

@nikf updating went fine on all my computers but one.RapidWeaver quit during download and now nothing comes up when I check for updates. I know I can get it where you have the archived versions, but any ideas why this is happening?

RW 6.3.6 performed as normal this morning and all is well, thanks.

With 6.3.6 update I cannot preview at all. Either through RW or a web browser.
Anyone else?

Went back to 6.3.5 and have no preview issues…

Could you send a copy of your project file to us to test this? support@realmacsoftware.com

Thanks!

—Nik

I’m still having trouble with the “Crash Reporter” taking down my entire system with this beta. Only way out is to reboot my computer.