3 Apps to Replace 1

It’s actually 4 apps, not 3…

Classic, Elements, Stacks AND the existing Rapidweaver 8 - Since Classic was released, there’s been a dot release from 8.9.3 to 8.9.4 with bug fixes (and addition of the ‘upgrade popup’)… how long will 8.9.4 continue to be supported/developed? Personally I find it slightly confusing having Rapidweaver 8 - currently version 8.9.4, and Rapidweaver Classic - currently version 8.10.0, before we even get Elements or Stacks…

2 Likes

After 4 years of updates to RapidWeaver 8, it’s finally reached its end-of-life. RapidWeaver Classic is the continuation of RW8 (there’s no need to continue using RW8). If you want the new features and fixes, it’s time to move to RWClassic.

After testing out a number of apps I’ve actually settled on Pinegrow. It has options for most of the major frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and Tailwind.

1 Like

I feel where you’re coming from. For me this last year I’ve had it with Realmac and RW8. I have numerous problems that have to be fixed with my site that requires some expert help and I’ve gotten the runaround and ignored for over a year now on all the problems. I’ve paid for tutorials, have been on the forum over and over, asked for help directly from Realmac and got nothing out of it for all my time and money. I am beyond pissed off and I am done. The last thing I need is to hear, “oh guess what? We have a new name for RW and new updates for you to pay for”, when my current one is total sht.

@RussRuss We’re so sorry to hear that, we do our best to help everyone. I’m sorry to hear you didn’t feel like you got the help you needed.

Please email dan at realmac software dot com and we’ll do our best to help you out.