Accessing resource files with code

Hello

I am a new programmer who is self learning and I am having difficulty finding my files. They are located in the resource folder that rapid weaver creates and when I try to access them with code for lets say displaying a picture with html code I just get the little question mark squares. here is a code sample

Spectacular Mountain

img src="pic_mountain.jpg" alt="Mountain View" style="width:304px;height:228px;"

when I use this code it does not find the picture, it just displays the question mark or in this case the alternate code the word Mountain View. What is the directory that there in when then are in the resource folder. many thanks for any help. I know this is a noob question but its important for me to know

Joe Red Rog
blogger

You are not really defining the source of the image, just the image name, but where is the image??

it is in the resource folder under public_html

public_html/resources

rapid weaver says the online location is http://uncleanspirits.ca/resources/flying-dog-1.gif but even when I put that as the img src it still shows the question mark.

if I type in the file URL in my browser it shows the picture but when I try to use it in code it shows the question mark

Is the page published? Can we take a look at it?

go right ahead its uncleanpsirits.ca

but I have got it to work. many thanks

Problem has been solved. I bought a photo gallery stack and should have the functionality I was seeking soon. Thanks for the help.