[ANN] Huge Blueball Design 12th Anniversary Sale - 40% Off All Products!

Blueball Design is celebrating the start of our 12th year selling RapidWeaver addons with a BIG week long 40% Off Sale!

Way back in January 2005 when we released our first RapidWeaver theme, did we have any idea that 11 years later in January 2016 we would be starting our 12th year of selling RapidWeaver themes and stacks!

As a way of saying thank you to the RapidWeaver community that has supported us over the years, ALL our Blueball Design RapidWeaver products are 40% off for the next 7 days including all our FreeStack Responsive and FreeStack theme and stacks products (RW/Writer excluded)!

To get your 40% discount add the following code into the cart window and update your cart at checkout:

blueball12anniversary

Thanks again for all your support through the years! It’s been a fun and interesting ride with RapidWeaver, from our first purchase of RapidWeaver back in December 2004, to the latest version of RapidWeaver 6 and beyond!

Best,
Charlie

2 Likes

FWIW the Freestack Responsive theme is fantastically flexible and a real bargain at this price.

I agree with @robbeattie – Freestack Responsive is great.

Thanks for the positive comments about FreeStack Responsive Rob and Peter! Much appreciated.

If anyone has any questions on anything, please let me know. The response and feedback we have received to the sale from the RapidWeaver community so far has been overwhelming. Thank you!

Best,
Charlie

If you’re on the fence on this sale, and want the freedom to create a site that looks like whatever you want it to look like (e.g., not like a theme), this is a great deal. Not only are both themes fantastic, but Charlie’s customer service is second to none. He has happily jumped in and helped me out with several user (me) issues. To see how varied my Freestack sites are, have a look here and/or here.

Cheers,
Dave

Just bought it. First impressions are that it’s very impressive.

Bargain!

@blueballdesign

Hey Charlie

Unfortunately, going to have to miss out on this one, but am really interested in FreeStack Responsive.

Good sale though and thank you

Brad

Thanks again for the positive feedback everyone!

Just a quick reminder that our big anniversary sale ends today at 12pm midnight EST US. If you have wanted to pickup one of our FreeStack Responsive or FreeStack themes and stacks, now is the time to do it!

Also wanted to say THANK YOU! for the tremendous response we have received from RapidWeaver users on our anniversary sale! Very much appreciated.

Best,
Charlie

1 Like