Announcing: EcwidPro, the next generation of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks

Hello Fellow Weavers,

First of all Happy New Year to everyone. It has been a challenging last couple of years to say the least, learning to navigate through Covid-19! But, after almost two years since the launch of the original Axyn Ecwid Stacks, I’m very excited to announce it’s successor, EcwidPro!

EcwidPro is the next generation of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks. It was developed from the ground up with a leaner and cleaner code, for faster page loads, easy of use, modular design and edit mode previews.

EcwidPro does not tie you down to a single project, template or framework. It integrates any of your projects directly with any Ecwid account, all for the price of a single project! Use the tools that you already have and love working with.

EcwidPro is packed with new features! It allows you to customize Ecwid to fit your website design in ways which are not available anywhere else, nowhere! You can control the fonts, buttons, colors, headings, text… the look and feel of most of the Ecwid elements. You can also hide elements, That includes elements in the Category, Product and Product Details pages, Search, Shopping Cart, “Buy Now” Products and much more…

What’s new:

• New 34 stacks (vs 8 in previous version), 26 new stacks!
  • New Enter your store ID once in the new Base Stack.
  • New Order Fields Stack. ‘Form’ fields can now be dynamically added to the checkout process.
  • New two (2) pop-up" modal stacks (Product Modal & Modal) you can dynamically engage potential customers visiting your online store, and promote sales/products depending where they navigate in your online store.
  • New Icon Menu Stack lets you create graphical Ecwid navigation menus, that can replace the footer menu or the categories menu.
  • New modular Customizer, re-organized in order to pack even more options, while being leaner and easier to use.
  • New Search Plus Stack. You can now search within a single or a set of categories, and add more than one search boxes in a page.
  • New Categories Menu Stack, take control of you Ecwid menu.
  • New Product Plus Stack, more ways to display and/or style your product
  • New Edit mode previews wherever possible.
  • New ability to hide Ecwid elements.
  • New code optimizations for faster page loads.
  • New Font Stack (now part of the Customizer), and now supports variable fonts.
  • New, Six (6) sample projects with landing pages and two additional pages for each of the main RW frameworks (UIkit3, Foundry, Foundation6, Source, Platform and a standard RW template).
  • And much more…

EcwidPro brings the power of Ecwid into Rapidweaver, giving you everything you need to sell online:

• Create and manage products easily.
  • Organize your products into categories.
  • Sell physical or digital products as well as subscriptions.
  • Accept payments from over 200 countries.
  • Manage stock availability and shipments worldwide.
  • Manage your sales through the Ecwid Dashboard or the Ecwid App in your mobile device.
  • From one Ecwid account you can sell on your Website, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google and TikTok
  • Grow your business with automated marketing campaigns.
  • Offer promotional pricing, discount coupons, volume discounts, and more to help generate more sales.
  • You can run multiple stores in a single website
  • Give you the tools to run a membership site, where certain categories of products are completely hidden from the general public.

EcwidPro has built-in backward compatibility with the original Axyn Ecwid Stacks and it’s users too!!

• Projects developed with the Axyn Ecwid Stacks (v1) will continue to work as before, just need the new Base Stack added to the project.
  • And to thank all the users of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks, they will receive a discount towards purchase EcwidPro. The discount is equal to the original price of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks. Just re-download the Axyn Ecwid Stacks (v1) DMG file from your Paddle account (https://my.paddle.com), open it and read the document named “update-coupon.rtd” for more details.

For more information, demos and to buy it, visit the EcwidPro product page here.

11 Likes

Hi everyone,

Now that EcwidPro is officially released, and due to the modular design of the Customizer, I plan to release additional functionality periodically via add-on child stacks (or modules, for F6 users, it’s a similar concept to adding new ‘swatches’).

I already have a couple of new Customizer modules already in the works.

If you have a feature request, please let me know.

Cheers,

Ricardo

2 Likes

Just released the first update to EcwidPro, adding two (2) new Customizer module stacks:

Hide Ecwid Classes, although hiding classes is already built-in to Style Ecwid Classes, I though this would be a more straightforward solution. Hidding is still part of the Style Ecwid Classes.

Hide Checkout Payment, you can now disable the final step of the checkout process. Handy while testing the site.

Also made some small UI changes/improvements in some Customizer stacks.

Cheers,

Ricardo

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I just pushed EcwidPro v2.1.0 out a few minutes ago. I brings some bug fixes, some improvements and several new stacks for added functionality. Notably, the new Visibility Stack, which allow you to show/hide stacks or other elements depending on which Ecwid page (within the store) is being viewed.

Here is the change log:

v2.1.0 (20 Jan 2022)

• New! Visibility Stack to dynamically hide/show content in Ecwid pages.
  • New! customizer utility stack: Align Price/Buy Button in grid view.
  • New! Google fonts to Customizer Font Stack.
  • New! Option to preview Google fonts in edit mode
  • New! added more web safe font options to several stacks
  • New! added CSS text transform option to stacks with font options
  • New! added ‘Product Options’ styling in Singe Product Style Module, Product+,Product Modal
  • New! added Prod. Image overflow background control
  • New! added Title background and overlay colors in Cat. tiles.
  • Improved Icon Menu layout consistency with new width setting.
  • Fix ‘Qty’ area styling in Singe Product Style Module, Product+,Product Modal
  • Fix border not showing in “Continue shopping” Stack
  • Fix background color override in Product Modal
  • Fix shadow in Product+
  • Fix display bug in Style HTML Elements stack.
  • Improve the customizer ‘Button Style’ stack, fix align, removed height, added vertical padding.

From a suggestion from an user, I added an option to control the background of images that Ecwid throws behind every image in both the storefront and categories pages. Now you have full control of the background, plus additional options… once I started I just couldn’t help myself.

Please check the details of new features on the EcwidPro product page.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Cheers,

Ricardo

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.