UIkit3 Ecwid Shop Project Launch

I have launched a multi-page Ecwid Shop Project for the Ecwid Stacks and UIkit3 Stacks (both required).
Optionally some of the Axyn UIkit3 Add-on stacks are used as well (Datepicker and Honeypot), and the Google Translate stack (free) from @joeworkman

Here is the project demo link: https://ecwidshopdemo.axyn.com

I’m offering a 15% launch discount with the code: ECSHOPLH15

Happy weaving,

Ricardo

4 Likes

Hi Ricardo,

Matt from Ecwid here.

Thanks for announcing your project — looks great! Happy to see third party developers creating cool things for Ecwid users. By the way, if you’re working with the Ecwid APIs or plan to work more with them, feel free to reach out — I will be glad to help.

One quick note on your site and product: can you please remove Ecwid logo from your offering (payment popup, copyright etc.) ? Let’s make sure your customers understand they are looking and buying from you and not from Ecwid. Thanks for understanding.

Hi @makfruit ,

First of all thanks for extending your helping hand to me. I will definitely contact you for help with the API.
As for the logo, I do understand brand recognition etc. So I will remove wherever required, but I had contacted Ecwid support, well over a year ago and was told it was ok to use the logo, when I mentioned that I was developing this app.

Also can you just clarify where and where not the logo can be used. Can I just modify it enough and use something similar? Also, I used the square logo and another within the project. Do you want me to change/remove both.

Again my apologies, I was under the understanding that I could use it.

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Hi @makfruit,

I changed ALL the logos, please check them and let me know if that is ok.

Thanks,

Ricardo

1 Like

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for fixing it. To clarify: it’s OK to use the Ecwid logo when you say about Ecwid. You can download the logo here: https://www.ecwid.com/media . So, when you’re using the Ecwid logo in a message like “My product + Ecwid = cool stuff” and adds the logo — that’s fine. I am only concerned about using the logo in your product as is. For example, when a payment popup appears, asks to pay for your service and features the Ecwid logo, that seems like it’s Ecwid who is selling. It’s better to avoid confusion.

Thank you,

1 Like

Got it, thanks @makfruit.
I’ll be doing the actual release version very soon. Will be adding some more Ecwid stacks to the bundle soon.

Also, how do I go about adding advertising it in the Ecwid marketplace under the RW ?

Thanks again.

Ricardo

Ricardo,

Do you mean the Ecwid App Marketplace (www.ecwid.com/apps)? For the most part, it lists the apps that are useful for Ecwid sellers on all platforms — to avoid listing irrelevant apps for majority of users. But I think we can think about some promotion for your addons. Please drop us a line at apps@ecwid.com and let’s continue there.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.