Any Stacks/Plugins for Updating Website

I am seeking advice on how to update my site to make it more responsive. I don’t want to rebuild the liqhtbox galleries, but I do want to rebuild the links that I am currently using for the Collage tiles pages to make them more responsive. Any stacks or plugins you could recommend would be great.

www.turophiles.net

I’m afraid there isn’t really such a thing as ‘more responsive’, any more than something can be ‘more unique’.

Maybe something like Liquid Columns (or even just the stacks 3 included “Columns” stacks), then just define the width you’d like them to start resizing/stacking on top of each other. What you’re trying to do is fairly easy to accomplish with a responsive column or grid stack, and since your galleries are already responsive you should be up and running in no time.

*A quick edit: Will Woodgates’ Hoverbox can be used as well to simulate your “hover” effect on the picture links. If the theme has created those, you can recreate them using hoverbox and the responsive columns stacks.

To the poster above me, being pedantic about web terms in this case helps no one-- the OP posed his question in a way that was easy to understand, and I’m not sure what you were hoping to accomplish.

@homeoftheben I was not being pedantic. Perhaps I should have expressed myself better – there are no short cuts to creating a responsive site. All I meant was that if you have some responsive components and some non-responsive ones, the result is not going to be a responsive site. It seems, though, that @webdj has achieved a responsive site, apart from the home page, where the image gets cropped at small widths.

thanks for both of your replies. I found a grid stack that will work.