Armadillo rich text editor styling problem

Hello all. Armadillo’s rich text editor is no longer able to style text, e.g., bold, italics, color changes. This is occurring on Solo Content. Also, Solo Content IDs no longer display on pages with solo content after logging into the CMS. RW and my stacks are running the latest versions with Armadillo at 2.9.4. The markdown editor works properly for bolding and italics. This is occurring on multiple sites with different hosts, e.g., bridgemd.org is hosted at Chillidog running php 7.3. This all worked as expected a few weeks ago.
Is anyone else experiencing similar problems? Hoping to get a response from @nimblehost and other Armadillo users.

Based on what you’ve described, it sounds like you may be encountering a javascript error. To that end, it would help to have more detail:

• What browser are you using? Does using a different one help?
  • What theme are you using?
  • What other stacks are on the same page?
  • Are the theme and non-Armadillo stacks all up to date?

Having this info will help to track down the problem.

• What browser are you using? Does using a different one help?

Not working in Brave. Style changes work in Safari and Firefox. Solo Content IDs don’t show for any browser.

• What theme are you using?

Foundry V2 for bridgemd.org and Foundation 1 for apakpl.org

• What other stacks are on the same page?

Primarily Foundry and Foundation stacks respectively, also Gallery 3 in Foundation and Impact in Foundry

• Are the theme and non-Armadillo stacks all up to date?

Yes, everything is up to date
Thanks!

Any updates?

I’m working on an update which should address these issues. It involves updating the content editor both in the online dashboard, and on the live page, and my goal is to have the update ready in the next week or so.

Thanks, looking forward to the update

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.