Big thanks to Adam at Elixir Graphics

Hi all,

I just wanted to tell you about my experience yesterday with Adam from Elixir Graphics.

I found a small issue with one of his stacks, his response to my email was almost immediate and after a few emails back and forth testing a few settings he had it fixed and sorted within hours of my original support request.

Amazing support and service, not something I have experienced with many other developers who either take days or weeks to respond and sometimes can’t even sort a bug or issue with their app.

It certainly fills me with confidence when purchasing stacks and themes from Adam into the future.

Cheers to all.
Scott

12 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @scottjf. Really appreciate it. And thank you for going back and forth with me testing things out so I could hunt it down.

1 Like

I love reading stories like this, and I believe the users and developers are one of the reasons this little community of ours is oh so very special.

Keep Weaving Ya’ll!

5 Likes

I second everything you’ve said. On the few occasions that I’ve needed to contact Adam he has always responded extremely quickly. And his tutorials for his themes are superb.

Bob

1 Like

I had issues with a couple of Adam’s foundry stacks and they were resolved ASAP. So add another satisfied customer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.