Cannot export-supposedly needs banner, but none in site?

(Philip Owens) #1

I’m using the Iris theme and when trying to Export, am getting this alert:
http://imgur.com/a/4gd6C

But nowhere in my site is there a banner? I’ve looked in Settings>General, checked every page, checked CSS, Header, Body and Footer - no banner. What do?

EDIT: RW 7.0.4, OSX 10.11.6

(Philip Owens) #2

OK, in an attempt to figure this out, I’m going to try and copy all content to a new, blank stacks page, since I was changing themes a lot as I was designing things, and perhaps some banner cruft is lying around somewhere. But to do that will be tiresome - is there a way to copy and paste multiple stacks?

(Hubert) #3

Hi,
I’m using the Iris theme, and exactly the same issue for me !

Thank you for any help…

(Philip Owens) #4

It’s perhaps staring you in the face, perhaps not very obvious. I finally realized that it IS there in Settings > General. You must give it a banner image! Just drag and drop something into the space, and don’t forget to put it into your Resources as well.

(Hubert) #5

Thank you very much Philip Owens…

Ok if it is just for testing in local, but for publishing (I am beginner in RapidWeaver) is it working if I don’t give a banner image in Settings > General ?

Merci beaucoup (in french)

(Philip Owens) #6

No - that’s the problem. If faut que vous donné un banner! Pardonez moi ma français du merde!

(Hubert) #7

I have all understood !
Your french is not so bad, just so kind…
Nick Cates has just updated (version 1.4.2) his Iris theme about (I think) this problem.
I can’t teste the new version, there is a apparently a problem to download it from his site. I emailed him about the issue.

Merci encore
Hubert

(Hubert) #8

The RapidWeaver 7 Export issue is now fixed by the updated Iris theme version 1.4.2
Super !