Cartloom digital downloads not working

(Brad Miller) #1

I have set up a store on my site using the amazing Cartloom at:
https://tandemmarriage.com/store/
Cartloom offers two methods to host and download digital files, Amazon S3 and Cartloom. I have tried both methods, but cannot get either one to work. I always get a 404 error. Has anyone else had trouble with digital downloads using the Cartloom 4 beta?
P. S. Feel free to add the book bundle to your cart and use coupon THANKYOUNEWSLETTER to download the bundle for free. Hey, you help me, I help you!
Thanks

(Adam Shiver) #2

Did you get this resolved? If not you might talk with @yabdab about it. I know there was a massive DDoS attack here in the U.S. yesterday and it caused problems throughout the country all day yesterday. Perhaps that was the cause.

(Brad Miller) #3

Thanks Adam for your reply.

I have been working with Mike on this issue for most of the week. I got an email from him this morning that explained an iisue he found with the S3 URL I used in Cartloom. He fixed it and it finally seems to be working.

Still not sure why I couldn’t get Cartloom hosted file to download either, but I will work on that later. Could be a beta issue which is fair, but I’m not certain at this point.

(Adam Shiver) #4

Awesome. I’m glad you’ve got it sorted out. I’ve been using Cartloom from the start for Elixir and have loved it from the beginning. It has taken a huge leap forward with v4 and I foresee more cool stuff in its future. Looking very bright.

(Yabdab) #5

We were able to sort this out by making sure all settings were correct.
Cartloom digital downloads are working. :wink: