Change logo on a few pages within my website...how?

(Mark Harradine) #1

Hi Folks,

Is there a way to override the logo on my website on just a few pages? I know I can change the Title and Slogan on the general page properties section, but couldn’t find a way to overrride the logo.

Any clever folk point me in the right direction? Suspect it will be a bit of code in the prefix, but my coding knowledge is pretty patchy!

Thanks in advance!

Mark

(Mark Harradine) #2

Actually, I have got around this issue by just using a 2 column stack in an Extra content area… I often think of solutions right after I post a question!

If anyone has tips on the code required, might be handy for other cases, though.

(David) #3

If you are using stacks you could use JW’s Houdini stack or Weaver’s Kingdom Logo stack. There may be a few more similar stacks available as well - I think Doobox makes one similar to Houdini. If a logo will be used on multiple pages you can make it a partial.

(Mark Harradine) #4

Thanks David,

Great suggestions… Think I may have bought Houdini a while ago… Will have to dig it out again!

The 2 column solution seems to work well for the moment, but thanks for the suggestions!

Mark

(Lucas Tsolakian) #5

Take a look at the Logo stack: https://www.weaverskingdom.com/stacks/logo/index.html

Change logo link
(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.