I’m using the latest version of Rapidweaver 6 and I am having a terrible time trying to get the Contact Form to work.
I searched through all the forums and checked all my settings.
PHP is enabled on the server end, I think it has something to do with the way Rapidweaver is compiling the site.
Prior to this problem I was unable to get anything to show up on the web after exporting the site, I did a search and found this here:
Quit RapidWeaver 6 before opening the Terminal app. If RapidWeaver 6 is located at /Applications/RapidWeaver 6.app then copy-paste the following command in its entirety and hit the Return-key.
xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Applications/RapidWeaver\ 6.app/Contents/Frameworks/RMSnapKit.framework/Versions/A/Support/com.realmacsoftware.rmsnapkit.websnapper
We’ve filed a bug with Apple about this: it appears that, when RapidWeaver is decompressed the Gatekeeper system doesn’t correctly unblock all the components in RapidWeaver.
I did as it suggested and now I’m able to get almost everything going, except email.