Crashes by exporting and publishing

Hello,
Maybe I will be helped here. I try to get support for Realmac for 7 days. When I try to export or publish a project RW 7 crashes. Nobody feels seemingly responsible. Has anyone the same problem. I have also sent the log files to Realmac.

thank you

Hi there,

if you search the forum you’ll find that there are other people who are experiencing the same problem. Some have managed to solve it - or at least found a way around it. Maybe their experience can help you?

Good luck.

Rob

1 Like

When I updated my Stacks to v.3.2.5, I was ecstatic, because I was able for the first time in many weeks to export and publish my site on the first attempt. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm vanished rapidly, when I tried to export again. I am back to struggling attempting to export to a local folder.

In the past, I had one similar occurrence. When I upgraded from RW 6.x to 7.0, I was able to export and publish without a problem just once. All subsequent exports were a nightmare. I had to try multiple times to launch RW, export, re-launch after crash, try to export again, recover from crash again, etc., etc. – until I got lucky and the site got exported.

So now, with RW 7.1.7 and Stacks 3.2.5, I am back on the road to an insane asylum…