RW 7.1.5 crashes while exporting

(Jean-Paul FLIES) #1

No chance to get a website because RW 7.1.5 crashes all the time while exporting. Unfortunately there is no RW message to inform about the reason why. Any idea on this issue because I need do publish my site!

(Rob Beattie) #2

If you search the forum you’ll find that other people are also having problems exporting - I don’t know whether they’ve managed to find an answer yet though. Might be something there that helps you though.

Rob

(Rob D) #3

It crashes for me, too (on export to a local folder). If you are patient enough and try more than once, you might get lucky. What I do: restart RW, dismiss CrashReporter, quit RW, restart RW again, try to export again. Sometimes it takes 2 or more attempts. Eventually, I am able to export my website.

I think that both RMS and YourHead are aware of this issue. Isiah from YourHead asks to send him the project file.

(Isaiah Carew) #4

Yes please! I’m especially interesting if you’re using Stacks and/or PlusKit.

Zip up project and all the addons needed to open it and send a sharing link (like via Dropbox) to support@yourhead.com

Thanks,
Isaiah

(Larry F.) #5

On my computer, RapidWeaver crashes while exporting for one of two reasons:

1. If I haven’t saved the file, it crashes.
  2. If not the above, when I export, the export window stays blank and the export doesn’t happen. I have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes.