Discussion closed within 15 minutes

(Rob D) #1

Hi, @Dan,

Would you be so nice to explain, why did you close the discussion that I started in this thread? Was there something offending or inappropriate in it? There was just one short reply from @zeebe and I did not have a chance to comment any further.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #2

Probably the discussion of their business which in my opinion should be off limits to users. Tell them how to make RapidWeaver better, but leave the

(Jason Bostick) #3

I feel like they discussed it on one of the podcasts but I can’t recall which one. They had logical/practical reasoning around not combining the two anyway. I don’t know if anyone else remembers.

(Rob D) #4

Hi, guys,

Without an official reply from the RMS team, it is all just speculations. They could give me a 1-sentence answer and then close the thread. Instead, they decided to put their heads in the sand, so to speak…

As I always say: avoiding inconvenient questions only works against the company. And my intent was just to present a suggestion which, in my view, could help both the company and the users of their product. Even 3rd party developers should benefit from that.

(Dan) #5

Yup correct, we discussed this very openly on one of the earlier podcasts.

I don’t feel like the Realmac forum is the space to discuss this, hence I closed the thread. It’s a matter that Isaiah and I have discussed many times, and will again I’m sure.

Lets get back to Weaving!

Thanks,
Dan

(Dan) #6