Easiest Stack or method of generating fixed footer site map link list?

Do you assign it to the footer and that is it?

Or do you use the code snippet and insert that into the footer somehow?

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for buying Bigfoot — if you need any specific help feel free to ask. You’ve probably noticed that there is a fixed-footer option in Bigfoot and that ‘WildThing’ is not a misnomer: it’s still very ‘experimental’… by which I mean it will work in some situations with some themes but not in others. Maybe it’s just temperamental.

As a matter of interest, which theme are you using?

Marten

Hey Marten! Sorry about the needless dispute that was a mistake.

I’m using foundation / stacks with a built from the ground up site.

The test page is here: http://www.vitalisvapor.com/aboutus

Your stack has been very helpful. I’m still figuring things out but you can see what I have come up with so far.

I was attempting to mimmic the style I have seen on a couple of other sites that I have come across.

Just trying to get things small and neat with the social icons, subscribe and link lists. pretty simple.

I guess I missed the option to stick the footer down. How do I accomplish this?

I actually toyed with the wild-thing and the cloud option looked amazing if it would work but had a couple of funny lines and it was hard to blend the moving part with the fixed part of the footer.
Also had a hard time with the triangle tab which sort of clashes with the lines if that could be changed to a semicircle with a font-awesome icon option that would be neat. then you could assign any style marker to beckon the person to hover the tab.

I will try to implement it again after getting the footer complete in its form. The clouds that pop up were great for an aromatic vaporizer site.

Thank you so much for the follow up . great stack too - thank you

No worries at all!

I’ve started work on the next version so this is definitely something I’ll look at. Maybe this weekend. I’ll keep you posted.

Marten

Thanks, That sounds like a plan*

One question: Where do I look to find the fixed-footer option?

I was referring to WildThing as the option. However I am looking at a global option in the next version.

Marten

1 Like

Houdini and plus kit works a charm. I dont think I would use standard footer again at this point