Firstly, thank you for continuing to provide this FREE Podcast.
Like the format…
B. Follow-up from Last Week
- Community Forum main discussion follow-up/explanation
C. RapidWeaver News
- New Plugins
- Updated Plugins
D. Community News
- New Video’s
- GitHub (Versioning System)
- GitHub Client - FREE
- Tower (GitHub Interface - $89 CDN)
- Command Line
- SubVersion (Not as compatible as GitHub)
- GitHub local or Online for sharing/collaboration
- Company History of Realmac Software using versioning systems
F. RapidWeaver Tips (& Tricks)
- Update Plugins! (Stacks, stacks, Themes, RapidWeaver)
- Using outdated plugins WILL cause crashes in RW
- Updating RW Crash Reporter to report Plugin names and versions (Completing the circle)
G. Wrap Up
- Using GitHub, my eyes glossed over a tad lol… personally, a video would be awesome here as discussed for sure!
- An alternative might be CodeBox (Code Snippet Manager - Available in MAS $9.99 USD)?
- Tower looks great though, will update from CodeBox in the future. Thank you for the recommendation!
- To be honest, this show is likely the least interesting to me (Most Stiff!), I would like the old hour long Podcast with humour and the aforementioned format but add
- Company Updates
- Personal Updates as related to Realmac