Expandable Grid - New RapidWeaver Stack from Weavium : ]

Introducing Expandable Grid – A incredible, convenient grid with expandable content sections for RapidWeaver from Weavium!

Expandable Grid was made with the idea of combining image/icon grids with hidden content sections. Grids on the web are fantastic, and stylish, but without a lot of use. Take your boring old image grids and turn them into something magical, with expandable content too~ We’ve put a lot of work into this one, as always, and we hope you enjoy! :slight_smile:

Responsive Columns, Images/Icons, Super Configurable, and Convenient!

Get it on sale now for 25% off (Just $11.24) using the follow discount code:

exg_initial_release

Find out more here: http://www.weavium.com/stacks/expandable-grid

5 Likes

I’ll buy it I soon I get off from work!

1 Like

Another instant buy ! I might have to give up on retirement and go back to work if you keep this up:)

1 Like

Very cool. :sunglasses:

And another 20 characters…

2 Likes

Can another stack be added inside the content areas?

2 Likes

Hi, @weavium, the Tutorial link doesn’t work…

1 Like

Hi Rob,

Somehow we forgot to upload the tutorial when we released, it should be up and running now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@labcoatguy

Any stacks should be able to be added into the content area~ Of course there may be some conflicts, so if you find anything, let us know. ^^

My first impression is this reminds me of the Light Page Stack by Nick Cates.

1 Like

Can you answer the questions I sent via message, please?

1 Like

I wish I could see what the stack looks like in a Rapidweaver Project, and the settings… I only buy stacks that are CMS friendly these days…

Question: Can I put a “Pulse Block Stack” in each content area, so that the client can edit the contents?

1 Like

I can answer that: as you are able to use Pulse tags like {{block:blockname}} everywhere on a RW page, you are also able to use it there.

2 Likes

Will buy it as soon as possible

1 Like

@weavium I think this is a very elegant layout stack that would work well for many difficult applications.

I have one issue with it though, which is that the page user needs to know that in order to advance or check another grid item, that they have to click again on the original grid item. This may be too much to expect from some users, and they could be left not knowing how to explore the grid items. It would really help if the stack could have an extra facility to allow the other grid positions to remain active OR clicking anywhere on the page would close an open grid item.

10 Likes

Totally agree. I was going to write the same observation.

3 Likes

Great stack, but I agree on the click-click again to close before allowing a user to open another box. Also, the double bounce effect gets bothersome after a bit, is there a way to turn that off?

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

We have just updated EXG to version 1.0.2 which now has the ability to close the grid when clicking outside of the active item. : D

Thank you all for your inquiries!

9 Likes

THANKS! On my buy list for my next project.

1 Like

Great update and a few other characters … Thank you !

1 Like

@weavium Really like this stack. I would like to use images as backdrop to the grid items, but the title text tends to get lost a bit. Any chance you might add a text box option/effect with adjustable opacity? That would allow a bit more contrast for title text without blotting out the portion of the image behind the text box. Once again, a great stack for my purposes.

2 Likes