Weavium - New Website and 2 New Stacks! (One is FREE~)

weavium_logo

Weavium is proud to announce that our new site is live and running!

We’ve put a lot of work into make a site that will be helpful for users, and also that will make it easier for us to release new products in a quick and timely manner.

Along with our new site we are even more excited to announce our two newest stacks

Gridinator & Image Card

Gridinator is a highly robust and versatile grid stack that allows you to create layouts of all shapes and sizes. Even create different layouts for Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile devices, as well as set column overrides to generate something that looks great!

gridinator_weavium_site_icon

It also comes with our free Image Card stack, and our HTML container stack!

Check it out here: Gridinator - RapidWeaver Stack

Currently on SALE for 25% using the following discount code:

gridinator_initial_release

Offer lasts until November 30th, 2017 : )

Image Card is a simple, but actually extremely useful and stylish stack for creating Image Based cards that can be linked to different pages. Best of all It’s totally FREE

You can download it for free from the Weavium home page

image_card_weavium_site_icon

5 Likes

Hi does the gridinator stack come with a demo rw project file? To see how you set up(settings) the grid, thanks

1 Like

Hi there~

It sure does! It comes with all of the examples that you see on preview page : )

1 Like

How do you warehouse an image in “Image Card”?

1 Like

Weavium don’t use Rapidweaver to create their website!

The Realmac Software blog does not use Rapidweaver!

1 Like

They do not have to. I think it is more important to use the right tools to get the work done efficiently. I do care about the stacks I want to use for my work, though. And I am happy to see what they provide!

1 Like

Instant buy. Can you please add alt-tags to the image card?

1 Like

Great stack and has a unique look very different from other RW stacks.

1 Like

Yes! We will add an option for Alt text and custom button icons im the next update.

Cheers~

Both stacks look good.

1 Like

The image stack is in the .zip file from Gridinator.

1 Like

This does look really nice though every text element on the page is affected (shadow or size or some similar effect) whenever any element in any of the grids is hovered over. Is that a known issue and will it be fixed? I can’t imagine it is intentional.

1 Like

This is definitely not intentional and we will try to get it fixed right away. We will have to look into to it to see whats going on, we arent experiencing the same sort of issue on our end, so if you had a screenshot or an example page, that might be very helpful to us.

I have a feeling it has to do with css animations and the image cards, but it is hard to say for sure.

We will have to look into this one~ Currently we just used the optimizilla site for compressing large images. It also helps to resize them if you access to a photo edoting tool.

Looks like it is maybe just an issue in Safari (v11.0). Don’t see this behaviour in Chrome or Firefox.

And the page i was looking at was just your Live Examples page for this stack.

Hi, the Image Card stack seems to have it’s alignment and font colour hijacked by the theme, is this meant to happen?

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know. This is not intended. We’ve been made aware of this and we are working on a fix for the next update. : )

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.