Form Building. Submit Button..Am I missing something?

HI All,
I had trouble in the past setting up a form but it is dire that I am able to do this now. I was able to create a decent looking form on this page: http://www.vitalisvapor.com/contact

I have scanned through every one of the purple icons in the stacks library and can’t find a form submit button to put in the form.
How am I missing this?

Is there a plugin to create forms in another way?
The form I have is 95% complete. Where is the button?

@kurtfgx

Add a Foundations BUTTON stack (Blue Icon) to your FORMBASE and change the button action to Form Submit in the Inspector of the Stack.

HTH
Brad

1 Like

Thank you! I was able to complete the form and get it looking right. Now to get it working is another task…
I put in what I thought was the right server info.

I simply want to send an email to sales@vitalisvapor.com when the form is sent in.
What would the settings look like for that? I have my mail settings here:
Manual Settings
If you do not see an auto-configuration script for your client in the list above, you can manually configure your mail client using the settings below:

Secure SSL/TLS Settings
(Recommended)
Username: sales@vitalisvapor.com
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: a2plcpnl0330.prod.iad2.secureserver.net
IMAP Port: 993
POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server: a2plcpnl0330.prod.iad2.secureserver.net
SMTP Port: 465
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.

Non-SSL Settings
(NOT Recommended)
Username: sales@vitalisvapor.com
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: mail.vitalisvapor.com
IMAP Port: 143
POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing Server: mail.vitalisvapor.com
SMTP Port: 25
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.

Any ideas?

got it working… Took a minute to come through but it comes through as a crazy looking server name i am guessing this is to keep things secure because there is physical information sitting in the code… It comes through as a rudimentary sort of email but it works!

1 Like