Formloom 3 some issues

Im having some issues with Formloom3

1. Constant spam coming through:
    I have enabled reCaptcha but still seem to be getting constant spam through. Originally I had opencart running on this domain and the form within it didnt seem to attract any spam.
    Additionally I have included in the formloom template a global placeholder for fl-page, the test emails I am sending through the form give the url of the form used to send the message while the spam messages do not include this. Is it possible that the form is being bypassed and the script is being used directly?

2. On submitting the form the email is sent off however it seems to just stick on sending, then after a short period the reCaptcha box displays the error verification failed.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Please make sure you are using the most current version of Formloom 3.0.11 build 149 .

You can download it here…
https://www.yabdab.com/plugins/formloom

If there is anything else I can assist you with or if you have any questions, just let me know.

Hi,

FormLoom 3.0.11 build 149 crashes out RW 6, 7 and 8 on my
OS 10.11.6 (El Capitan), MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz

Any thought.

TIA

Please start your own thread if you have a separate issue rather than hijacking this one. Thank you.

2 Likes

Since you are using an older and out-dated macOS, you can try this build.
https://yabdab.s3.amazonaws.com/FormLoom.rapidweaverplugin.3.0.11_151.zip

You will want to get current on your OS before Formloom 4 is dropped. :wink:

As I have the same problem as you, I made the update suggested by the developer, with the issue that I describe. So I’m not doing any hijacking

Many thanks for your kind and prompt response.
I’m aware of the OS issue.

Best

Seems better after updating to latest version as im only getting failed recaptcha notifications now.
Having some other issues with reply to email not being a valid email address but a new form doesnt seem to have that issue so im guessing theres something left over in my old form.
Creating a new form from scratch seems to be the answer right now.

I’m having the same spam issues being discussed on this thread. I’ve updated Formloom 3 as suggested, When I upload the form, with iCaptcha activated, it will not send.

The form is currently being bypassed by spammers and the script is somehow being used to send without the other form requirements being met.

Has anyone found a solution?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.